Margot Robbie’s next movie in the #HarleyQuinn series was announced on Instagram with a peep of the script. Supposedly confidential but coyly presented to created curiosity for the movie with a weird title. It worked!
Are you sitting down?
It has over 1.22 million likes so far (at the time of writing). It appears that her fans doesn’t care WHAT the movie is called. Fans loved her in #suicidesquad and can’t wait to see what happens with her abusive BF “Joker.”
That got me curious about other weird movie titles. Did they do well or did they flop? You can check them out here.
- Zardoz (1974) Have you seen Sean Connery in tights?
2. C.H.U.D.(1984) Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller. Expect lots of screaming!
3. Eegah (1962) Horror movie, the name written in fake blood?
4. Ghost in the Invisible Bikini (1966). Any excuse for a beach party really!
5. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole (2010). What, the Ga?
6. Manos, the Hands of Fate (1966). Hint, Manos means hands.
7. The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-up Zombies (1963)
8. Sssssss (1973) — If you don’t like snakes, stay clear of this one!
9. F.A.R.T. The movie (1992). Big problem when your girl hates farts!
10. The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl (2005)
11. V.I. Warshawski (1991) Kathleen Turner as a spy with a weird name.
12. The Englishman Who Went Up A Hill but Came Down a Mountain (1995)
13. To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything (1995) Patrick Swayze Julie Newmar
14. Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever (2002) Antonio Banderas as secret agent Ecks!
15. Bad Asses on The Bayou (2014)- Tough guys action movie!
Thanks for reading, clapping, commenting and following me.
Have you seen any of these movies? Did you like them?
I write on #LinkedIn about #mentalhealth #blockchain #AI #robots. The #futureofwork is a national & global emergency! Please check my #futureproof jobs series where I explore new mindsets, trends & new jobs/industries. Can we save our jobs? It won’t be easy; best to start early.